I got your backs, guys.
2. (I couldn’t track down the actual recipe for the second picture, so I’m just going to assume it’s Chocolate Coffee.)
3. Again, I couldn’t track this one down, but I think it’s an ice cream cake. Here’s ten different recipes for ice cream cakes in exchange for not finding that particular one.
6. This cake is supposedly from a restaurant or high-end bakery, but I wasn’t able to find the source or recipe for it. Sorry!
7. I know what these are! York Peppermint Patty Brownies!
8. yeah i’m pretty sure this is just a disassembled oreo smore thing it’s sort of self-explanatory
9. *shifty eyes* I couldn’t find this one either but here make this instead
10. My only guess for these is homemade ding dongs.
Favourite pictures of Josh Hutcherson with other celebrities / asked by anon.
It’s hard to believe Phil Rynda’s “How to Draw Adventure Time” is, like, four years old. This tutorial is still a great read.
Oh. And when we’re asked for tips on cartooning and storyboarding, we just recommend doing everything Sherm Cohen recommends.
I drew this during the 1st season of Adventure Time. Maybe I’ll write more about it at some point. Maybe.
"How to Draw Adventure Time" — a great 16-page guide made for the actual Adventure Time production artists!
Downloadable PDF at http://www.scribd.com/doc/14686737/How-to-Draw-Adventure-Time
No matter what style you draw in, these drawing tips are timeless!
Body shaming!!! Ha ha!!! You sure know how to make me laugh tumbler!!!
OMG! Did not think it was possible to love Jennifer Lawrence any more than i already do, but then she comes out and says this about gay rights… “Gay Rights!” yes she actually SAID that! omg! tell me she isnt tumblrs queen after reading that
his profile is flawless
Watch how this guy reacts to a girl wearing a Hijab verses a girl not wearing a Hijab.
"so you can sit back down"
TUTORIAL | Burned Paper Nails
1. Paint your nails with a light nude polish, wait until it’s completely dries.
2. Put a piece of newspaper in alcohol, and wait 15-20 sec.
3.Place the wet paper onto your nails, push it down with your fingers and wait until the alcohol evaporates (7-10 sec), and remove the paper.
4. Topcoat it with clear polish.
5. Draw some lines with black polish, where you want your burned papers edges.
6., 7. Put some black and brown polish with a piece of makeup sponge around the black lines.
8. Clean up the edges with acetone.
9. Use a matte topcoat.
Halloween tip / Breaking Bad Marathon serving idea
congratulations you just taught a whole website how to scam meth addicts in to buying fake meth A+